Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Say Again?

The following is a verbatim reproduction of an email thread from a company in the SF area. I have changed the names to maintain their privacy.

From: Arun Mahatma @axc.com
>
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2012 11:30 AM
To: Chong Li li@axc.com>, Eng <Engineering@axc.com >
Subject: RE: Arun WFH

Sorry Chong, maybe I was not clear enough due to my cold… but I meant “I am down with Cold” not “Done with Code” :-)

-----Original Appointment-----

From: Chong Li
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 10:47 AM
To: Eng
Subject: Arun WFH
When: Thursday, October 18, 2012 12:00 AM to Friday, October 19, 2012 12:00 AM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

Arun is done with code.  He does not feel well, and he asked me to send this out.


No comments:

2024 March Primaries - San Diego Edition

First, the good news:  the 2024 March primaries do not feature a Prop related to dialysis clinics.  This can't last of course, but let&...